Awards and Recognition
Each Pack, Troop, Team, Crew or Post is required to electronically or manually report their youths advancements throughout the year. Below are links to the necessary information needed to complete the advancement reporting process.
You can now up-load your advancements from Troopmaster/Packmaster and other third party software
Process ranks and awards for packs, troops, teams, crews, ships, and posts
Units can now submit advancement for unit youth members online. Use Internet Advancement for the following:
- Add ranks, merit badges, and awards
- Update information on existing advancements (excepting the Eagle Scout rank)
Log on today and try it out!
To use Internet Advancement:
- Select the unit advancement processor. This person must have Internet connectivity and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Obtain a unit ID code from the council. In the event that your code has been lost, call Barb Clark at 866-950-7750.
- Gather information for advancement, including merit badge applications and advancement records with dates.
- Click Internet Advancement on this page. Follow the instructions in Internet Advancement to process advancements and print an advancement report.
- Have the appropriate people sign the printed unit advancement report and submit a paper copy of it to the council. Save a copy for your files.
Units should submit monthly before the end of each month, or more often if needed. In December, submit a report before the end of the month to update unit and council statistics.
Your District roundtables will periodically feature orientation on Internet Advancement. Each unit must select an adult to be its advancement processor, and this adult should attend the training. Consult your District's Calendar for the time and place of these orientations.
Click here to learn more: Getting the Most from Internet Advancement
Click here for a copy of the paper advancement form: Paper Advancement Form