Dutch Oven Recipe of the Week
Dutch Oven Cheesy Potatoes
Author: Chelsey Janes
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 8 Potatoes
- 1 pkg Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese
- 1 cup Onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by slicing your potatoes, thin. Slice the onion in to rings. Chop up the bacon and add it to your warm dutch oven.
- Cook the bacon and then spoon it out. Leave the grease in the bottom of the pan.
- Start to layer the potatoes, then sliced onions, and finally bacon and cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover the dutch oven and cook for 45 minutes at 375 degrees, or until the potatoes are soft.