Dillons Community Rewards for Scouting
The Coronado Area Council has teamed up with Dillons Stores as a partner in the Community Rewards Program. It's easy to sign up online using your Dillons Plus Card number, and best of all it is completely FREE and earns reward dollars to support Scouting!
Simply enroll your Plus Card online at Dillons.com/communityrewards and pick Coronado Area Council NPO#10089 as your designated nonprofit, then every time you shop you are supporting the Coronado Area Council! This program has no effect on fuel points, is totally free to participate in, and takes just a few clicks to begin. You can even keep track of your contribution online under your account summary.
TO ENROLL IN THE COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Members must visit our website at www.dillons.com/communityrewards
- Sign in OR Create an account (see below on creating an online account at our website)
- Click on "Enroll Now"
- Enter the 5-digit NPO 10089 and search
- Select your Organization and click on "Enroll"
TO CREATE AN ONLINE ACCOUNT AT THE DILLONS WEBSITE:
- Visit our website at www.dillons.com/communityrewards
- Click on "Register" at the top of the page
- Enter your email address, password, zip code (select preferred store) and check the box if you desire to receive email communication from us
- Click on "Create Account" at the bottom of the page
- You will receive an email confirmation to your inbox, to activate your account click on the link in the body of the email and enter your sign in information to confirm
It took 2 minutes to create the account and link it to a Dillons Plus Card. Two minutes could mean hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars to support Scouting! That's two minutes well spent!